WELCOME TO MY LIFE

WELCOME TO MY LIFE

Sunday, August 23, 2009

tijuana

i went to t.j. again for the 2nd time i must say it was pretty down! my first time was way better! more drinks this time though but last time more friends went! it was pretty cool! hehehe i danced all night on a speaker and this time me and my hoegurl were dancing together hehehe lets just say way more people started dancing what can i say were the life of the part. fuck the rest i roll with the B3ST! oh yeah! last time my friend got pretty drunk she starting making out with her friend who has a crush on her lets just say she kissed a girl an she liked it. ! t.j. this weekend we were like scared crossing it was only us gurls 2 girls crossing i was wearing a skirt short enough to bust a brittany bitch and my gurlies we they were wearing short shorts! i wanna go again to t.j. but this time go with cash flow and all my gfs! my husband doesnt want me to go down there no more hes says its dangerous and hes right it is but being down there is amazing its soo relaxing and awsome i love dancing on tables and speakers lol any ways laters!xoxoxo secret life of a married mommy! hehehe

No comments: