WELCOME TO MY LIFE

WELCOME TO MY LIFE

Sunday, August 23, 2009

s000 an00yying

omg! so like my brothernlaw and his friend brought over some hoes and they annoyed the fuk out of me seriously! i was in the bathroom tinkling and the bitch knocks on the door i say im using the bath room a couple of seconds later the bitch punds on the door again. can u fukin wait. i wash my hands an get out of the b* room an the bitch wasnt there. she a rude ass slut. and my hubby wakes up a couple of hrs later and he has to use the b*room so we were waiting outside the b room an another bitch was in there she was taking her sweat ass time so i knocked an my hubby got a lil mad i told him what she need to hurry the fuk up! ugh that shit pissed me off they were loud and smokin in the house that shit made me mad! i wish my gurls were here there woulda been a gurl fight! =D i woulda hit that bitch wit a bottle! hah

No comments: