WELCOME TO MY LIFE

WELCOME TO MY LIFE

Saturday, January 30, 2010

how do i get my husband back to loving me

my husband used to love me now i just feel the distance i feel hatred i feel pain i feel my heart in two. i dont feel the love that was once there. im starting to second think this whole marriage. im starting to think i mean nothing to him im starting to think i am nothing. i really feel like its either get out or fix it up. and these dreams ive been having lately have just been reassuring how i feel. i dont feel like im loved i dont. and if he doesnt love me why stay with him? i shouldnt have to be with someone who doesnt love me why? im starting to feel like he married me because im the mother of his child which isnt right i know i love him and i want to be with him! but ever since he started losing wieght and since he's been going to school he doesnt want to be with me or hes just not affectionate at all. he hates how short my hair is and doesnt like it at all. it hurts my feelings so badly. idk what to do anymore im breaking down in the worsest ways i cant breath and i cant take this pain any longer. its either gonna get fixed or break this forever cuz i dont want to hurt myself over him he isnt worth it.

No comments: